Fatty Liver Disease: NASH and Related Disorders
A healthy liver should contain little or no fat. If detected and managed at an early stage, it's possible to stop NAFLD getting worse and reduce the amount of fat in your liver. You probably will not know you have it unless it's diagnosed during tests carried out for another reason. This may involve a special blood test or having another type of ultrasound scan Fibroscan. Some people may also need a biopsy , where a small sample of liver tissue is taken using a needle so it can be analysed in a laboratory. Children and young people with an increased risk of NAFLD those with type 2 diabetes or metabolic syndrome should have an ultrasound scan of their liver every 3 years.
Most people with NAFLD will not develop any serious problems, but if you're diagnosed with the condition it's a good idea to take steps to stop it getting any worse. Heart Disease.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH).
- Fatty Liver Disease: NASH and Related Disorders - Google книги.
- What causes NAFLD and NASH?.
High Blood Lipids. Insulin Resistance.
Register for a free account
Type 2 Diabetes. Overweight and Obesity. Healthy liver The liver is the most voluminous solid organ in the body, and plays a complex and crucial role.
NASH A substantial fraction of individuals with fatty liver develop chronic cell injury by excess lipid deposition. What is NASH? How to diagnose NASH? This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to improve our website and offer more personalized services, as well as analyze our traffic.
- The Rape of Bangla Desh.
- Innovation and Marketing in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Emerging Practices, Research, and Policies.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) - NHS.
- Through the Darkness (Darkness, Book 3)?
- What are the symptoms of NAFLD and NASH?!